Monday 9 August 2010

Etsy

last week I set up a shop at Etsy, as I have been wanting to do for a long time.
Posted my hairy bag on it, a zipper pouch with a gunprint and a sleepmask that I thought of when I was in bed the week before with a migraine.
Last weekend I checked my shop and wondered why there were only two items featured instead of the three I posted. It took me a little time before I realised I sold my first item!
Now I had to work out how Paypal works (very easy) registered there and received my first payment. The zipper pouch is now in the mail to its new owner.
Still spending a lot of time on Etsy reading about experiences of others and figuring out how everything works. But hey, I sold something, so far I'm impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...